Welcome to the Nightingale Wiki
We are the comprehensive Nightingale reference, written and maintained by the community. Anyone can contribute.
Nightingale is a shared-world survival crafting game currently in development by Inflexion Games. It is set in an alternate history Victorian timeline in which humanity is scattered across far-away realms after their portal network has collapsed. Players have to gather resources, build up outposts and explore the remaining portals in search of the now-lost main city - Nightingale.
Recent Articles & Interviews
- Apr 16th 2022 - Nightingale interview – BioWare values in a co-op survival sim with top hats
- Feb 19th 2022 - IGN Fan Fest - Nightingale
- Feb 2nd 2022 - Tencent Acquires Inflexion from Improbable
- Jan 24th 2022 - WCCFTech: Nightingale Q&A – Ex BioWare GM Explains Game’s Transition from Online RPG to Survival
- Jan 19th 2022 - IGN: How Nightingale Will Draw From the Lessons Of Mass Effect And Dragon Age In Crafting Its Magical World
- Jan 5th 2022 - GamesRadar: Inside Nightingale: How ex-Mass Effect devs hope to conquer the survival genre with better world-building
- Jan 4th 2022 - GameReactor: Nightingale will have "a million realms, one universe"
- Dec 13th 2021 - JeuxVideo: Everything you need to know about the BioWare alumni survival game (French)
- Dec 13th 2021 - Eurogamer: Ex-BioWare boss Aaryn Flynn sings all about Nightingale