Welcome to the Nightingale Wiki
We are the comprehensive Nightingale reference. The 86 pages in this Wiki are written and maintained by the community. Anyone can contribute.
Nightingale is a PVE shared-world survival crafting game currently in development by Inflexion Games. It is set in an alternate history Victorian timeline in which humanity is scattered across the realms of Fae after the collapse of their portal network.
Craft, fight, and explore as you venture through mystical portals into a variety of amazing and fantastical realms. Build a life in the Faewild, reconnect the sundered realms, and perhaps you will find your way back to the magical city of Nightingale, the last known bastion of humanity.
October 25th 2022
September 23rd, 2022
August 25th, 2022
August 8th, 2022
- Early Access Delayed Official Nightingale Twitter
July 20th, 2022
June 9th, 2022
- Realm Cards Nightingale Blog
Apr 20th, 2022
March 23rd, 2022
- Realmwalker Compendium Announced, Steam Page Teased
January 25th, 2022
December 9, 2021
- Nightingale Announced at the Game Awards 2021
Recent Articles & Interviews
- Aug 25th 2022 - August 25th, 2022 Discord Q&A
- Jul 20th 2022 - July 20th, 2022 Discord Q&A
- Jun 17th 2022 - Digital Trends Aaryn Flynn Interview
- Jun 16th 2022 - WCCFTech Aaryn Flynn Interview
- Jun 9th 2022 - StudioLoot: Summerfest 2022 Nightingale Trailer
- Apr 16th 2022 - Nightingale interview – BioWare values in a co-op survival sim with top hats
- Feb 19th 2022 - IGN Fan Fest - Nightingale
- Feb 2nd 2022 - Tencent Acquires Inflexion from Improbable
- Jan 24th 2022 - WCCFTech: Nightingale Q&A – Ex BioWare GM Explains Game’s Transition from Online RPG to Survival
- Jan 19th 2022 - IGN: How Nightingale Will Draw From the Lessons Of Mass Effect And Dragon Age In Crafting Its Magical World
- Jan 5th 2022 - GamesRadar: Inside Nightingale: How ex-Mass Effect devs hope to conquer the survival genre with better world-building
- Jan 4th 2022 - GameReactor: Nightingale will have "a million realms, one universe"
- Dec 13th 2021 - JeuxVideo: Everything you need to know about the BioWare alumni survival game (French)
- Dec 13th 2021 - Eurogamer: Ex-BioWare boss Aaryn Flynn sings all about Nightingale